Friday, August 8, 2014

Inspiring Shutter Project Round-Up

Recently, Hometalk asked me to curate a board of shutter related projects. I had a blast browsing the site to find some inspirational projects. Having done our own shutter makeovers, I forgot that there are so many creative things that you can do with shutters, including making your own!

If you are not familiar with Hometalk, it is a site where you can browse home and garden projects, share your own, or even post questions to the community. It's a great place to find inspiration on a variety of things; home decor, home improvement, landscaping, you name it. If it's a topic related to your home, you'll find it there. But I warn you, it's a lot like Pinterest in the sense that it will suck you in. Before you know it, you'll find yourself having spent hours browsing.

Click on the graphic below to check out my roundup of adorable shutter related projects on Hometalk!

http://www.hometalk.com/b/2158107/collection-of-inspiring-shutter-projects

I just love the idea of using an old pair of wood shutters for a headboard, or using a whole wall of them to add visual interest to a room. So. Many. Ideas.

Take a look and tell me which one is your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment