Wednesday, June 4, 2014

To Grandmother's House We Went: Memorial Day Weekend 2014

Okay. So I might be a day late and a dollar short (or rather several days late) on finally writing this post, but I had to share some of the wonderful pictures that we able to capture during our latest holiday weekend.

Justin traveled to Ohio for his brother's wedding which the kids and I weren't able to attend due to scheduling conflicts. Since we were unable to join in on the fun, we headed to PA to visit Grammy.

And enjoyed a lovely view from the deck.


The day we arrived, I dressed the girls as twinsies in matching rompers :)


The kids and I enjoyed the gorgeous weather all weekend, spending lots of time playing outside.


(To be read as: mommy relaxed a read a book for the first time in 8 months while the kids played.)


While Cullen chilled in his play saucer.


A visit to the park was enjoyed.


We watched some beautiful sunsets.


And had fun relaxing inside too.


Oaken was so wiped out one evening, he slept like this


The kids missed daddy so much that we had to send a lot of selfies.


While the kids and I relaxed on Saturday night, Justin was getting ready for the wedding with the other groomsmen.I don't have any pictures of the actual wedding, since I wasn't there, but Justin texted me thisas the guys got ready for the big evening. That's my hubby there in the middle.


What can I say, they are a goofy bunch.

Since the kids and I had planned to go, but couldn't at the last second, we decided to get dressed up and have a little photo shoot of our own. (With grammy's help.) But the wind refused to cooperate for us. So, we got a lot of wind blown pictures.


I was able to snap at least a few decent pictures of the kids though.



At least we got a few decent shots in!

What did you do over Memorial Day weekend? Did anyone attend a wedding? Or perhaps dress up for a "photo shoot" just because?

No comments:

Post a Comment